To pass the Certificate of Employment In Intermediaries (CEI) test is your first step to start an Employment Agency or be an Employment Personnel in Singapore.
The test itself is a set of Mulitple Choice Questions (MCQ), which covers the following :
- Employment Agencies Regulatory Framework (EARF)
- Employment of Foreign Manpower Act (EFMA)
- Contract Law (CL)
- Competition Act (CA)
- Employment Act (EA)
- Work Injury Compensation Act (WICA)
- Immigration Act (IA)
- Central Provident Fund Act (CPFA)
- TAFEP / Fair Consideration Framework
- Prevention of Human Trafficking Act (PHTA)
There is no limitation on how times you can take the test. However, we do know that there are people who have take the test multiple times before they pass.
We have consulted a few of those who have taken the actual test and have come out with a set of questions here, in order to help you better prepared for the test.
You may Contact Us if you have any other queries and we will try our best to reply you as soon as possible.